Merry Christmas!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Merry Christmas to you two! Hope you doing a lot of cooking as you sure smile and look like you are having fun with it all...

Looking forward to a great 2011 and looking forward to seeing you at the MATS and Expo.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Merry Christmas to the 2 of you also!! And please let Ronda and Randy know I wish them a Merry Christmas also...And the "little sis" too!! What was that "Nick name for her!?!?" LOL, i heard she is doing wekk though so thats good...Here is the the New Year being good for all of you!!! :D

RANDYnRONDA

Seasoned Expediter
Chef, MERRY CHRISTMAS to you also!!!! We were just talking and wishing we could run into you again. Yes the youngest is doing real well for herself now... assistant manager at her job, living with kids her own age.... who would have thought?? That nickname again is "DOOLITTLE". Sending you a pm also..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey Randy and Ronda!! Merry Christmas!! I got your PM and I just wanted to publicly say HI!! I had the pleasure of meeting and Jenny and Enemy (i fixed it, lol ) back this summer and I have to say, he really heaped the good words on how you 2 as in-laws and not out -laws!! LOL, He said something along the lines of, the "the best in-laws a guy could have!!!" :D

Having met and spent the better part of a weekend with you 2, I am pretty sure he is right!! Have a great holiday at home with the family and hope to see you guys again soon!!

Hey Maniac, did i do good!?!?!? :D

PS: Yeap Ronda, I understand your point about EO....:D

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL!! MY BAD!! And you stood in front of me and I knew you were her hubyy , **** I am getting old!! :D Sorry Guy!!:)