membership

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Just curious........how are people rated on here? I see some listed as senior members, members, and junior members. And how do people get ratings, and considered senior members, members and junior members? What's the difference between junior member, member and senior member??
For example, and only an example,
Alborada registered this month and is already a member and has a 3 star rating with 85 posts.....

Now Alborada, before you go haywire, I only used you as an example because you were listed on the first post I read tonight........nothing more.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Suds43 I just rated for you , you can go and see my rating in your profile............ No bady do rating to you till now , I am the first one and I al ways ratet the people with a good numbers, finaly we are only nice people in this forum. I am right ????????????I hope I see you with a best raiting , I was with a 4 start - hotel now I am in 3 star, but this don't make me unhappy, no I don't cry because its over, smile because it happend. God Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Suds: The stars are a reflection of your total ratings given to you by other members. You may rate a member by clicking on their stars which takes you to their public profile page whree you click on the stars again. You rate a person based on your opinion as to their value to the forum. Rating points are gien for Outstanding, Good, Average, Bad and Terrible. This is not designed as a popularity item rather than a measure of how you feel about the quality of their posted comments or information.

The Senior, Junior, Member tags merely relect the number of posts made by an individual.

The green squares indicate total reputaion points given for good posts. Click on the small scale icon next to the cloud and click approve or dissaprove the content of a post give a comment if you wish in the box provided.

Reactions: 1 person

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Suds43 , I love this sweet couple I don't know whay but thay are very nice looking people and I will rated them to if you want do the same thing for this nice people thay are al ways in help I can tell only for a 1 week in this forum but thay are very helpuful .

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The ratings are an option that can be disabled, if a member chooses. As Terry pointed out, it's not about popularity, but the value to the Forum, and the ability to opt out distorts the system, and defeats the purpose.
Just my opinion, but if you can't handle the feedback, you really ought not to be posting on a public forum.

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
now that the powers to be deleted my previous posts and revolked my senior rating, i no longer get the discount at dennys....bummer

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
oops, foot in mouth, home pc has me a junior, trk laptop a senior, maybe this is all a senior moment,...hello john o hope you are feeling better today. sitttin in vegas for some of this hi dollar freight...yeah baby, wish you were here...not

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Senior , at list you sitting in Vegas -a lot of fun and hot spot for a sesion? but my man sitting in MN and N MN freezing and boring up N only Eskimo and Native around.......You see you have a priveilege to be a Senior, I hope you get the load you deserve by seniority..........God Luck !!!!!!!!!!!

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
thanks everyone........I was just curious, that's all........never knew how it worked. :)

I agree Cheri, if someone can't handle the feedback, they're probably better off just reading the forums, and not responding to any. :)

Hope everyone is safe out there today,
alot of freezing rain and ice here in S.E. Missouri, pretty trecherous so be careful....:)