May Locations

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
This business is so weird.....I took a load to BFE ..Prairie Du Chien Wi...delivered, went to sleep at the Walmart there and dispatch woke me up with a bid offer from Mauston Wi 80 miles away going to Webster SD 419 miles....which I said "go ahead and try for it"....less then 5 min later they phoned back and said we'd won the bid....guess my point is.....How we are so worried about staying "in the lanes", when "the lanes" are so blurred now...I mean I could have refused the load in favor of a Load 1 south load and then be 3rd or 4th out and sat 2-4 days...

Same reason I'm not afraid of the fringes. I'd a taken it. I call it cultivating the customer base.

eb

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
It took a few tries and fleetvision is working again on phone and computer. Still requires double log on for the computer.

Not a bad week compared to earlier this year. Took three days to get through DOT physical (Tuesday-Thursday), and freight was still productive.

eb

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Lazy day relaxing by a pool. Stayed an extra 2 days after conference. Headed home tomorrow.

guido4475

Not a Member
Maybe....because I know there is freight in western Mn....this biz is a gamble...one can sit for 4 days in Ky as they can anywhere else...

Absolutely, it is a gamble...a crapshoot..Freight can pop out of anywhere now and days....We can waste 4 days in one area waiting for a load, or waste 4 days playing hopscotch relocating trying to find the freight...It is so unpredictable anymore..Not like the old days..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hit the contact tab on the sign on screen and let them know the issue.

kurtkaoss

Active Expediter
Sprinter is all buttoned up. Hopefully this ends the issues. Going to cut the grass (again), and go back in service later today. Hope you're enjoying this nice Sunday afternoon.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Had a dock leg break this morning, while unloading the one the legs popped and that side dropped. When I got ready to leave only one would raise up, had to put a strap on the other one. In Toledo trying to get it looked at but it's Sunday and Utility Trailer is closed. Does anyone have any suggests for a reasonable price shop for this? Was just wondering does the Taylor shop work on this stuff for us?

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Odds are we wouldn't have the parts or be able to fix that. Utility is probably a good choice.