MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Decatur. Then you can reach Nashville or Bham or Vance or Anniston maybe.

Well o saw yhe train yard rite by the pilot on Birmingham so took a gamble see if I cant get something tomorrow if not ill try Decatur

Sent from my SPH-L520 using EO Forums mobile app

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well o saw yhe train yard rite by the pilot on Birmingham so took a gamble see if I cant get something tomorrow if not ill try Decatur

I would have gone to the Petro in McCalla, and there's a J at exit 104 if you need it for gas or showers.

Not Welcome in New York

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
In Gadsden al wondering vif should stay put or just go ip to Chattanooga or maybe south to Birmingham any thoughts

I got a good run out if Birmingham last week. Went up to north Detroit, only waited about a day or so

paullud

Veteran Expediter
At the Love's in Claude, TX on a run from Gilbert, AZ to Sterling, VA.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Drove to Johnson Creek WI and made my delivery. Call in the pod and found out it was a morning delivery. Oops, oh well, I'm going home for the week. Only did 3 loads this week but had very low DH miles. Still got really close to my weekly goal, and did it in only 4 days. And I wanted to be home Friday anyway. Been a great month so far.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Not cool not even a little.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

Well, DUH. It was a dumb thing to say, and most of us have done it once or twice too. [Not quite that dumb, but he is an original, lol]
What I don't think is cool is not having a Mama Grizzly keeping a sharp eye on everything for me, dammit. ;)

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Just pulled into my Chicago pickup for the am heading to clev with a full load of toro lawn mowers for a 12 city drop off
End of a bad week at least I'll have money on Tuesday from this 900+ run

Biggest problem in Chicago is where km at there is little friendly parking nearest truck stop is about 40 miles and at 7am I really don't want to fight it and the rest areas are too over crowded

Last edited:

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Took the week off. Had a great time at the beach in SC with the wife and kids. Now back in service.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, DUH. It was a dumb thing to say, and most of us have done it once or twice too. [Not quite that dumb, but he is an original, lol]
What I don't think is cool is not having a Mama Grizzly keeping a sharp eye on everything for me, dammit. ;)

John told me his texts and email lit up like a Christmas tree....LOL wonder how many of these little girls in here went running to Pappa bear? OMG look what OVM said....:p
darn pansies.....hehehehe as far as John goes....
10363953_288702884640173_7922226004197761877_n.jpg Thanks John....

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took the week off. Had a great time at the beach in SC with the wife and kids. Now back in service.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EO Forums mobile app
hope you have better luck then some have had out here,,,,been painfully slow...the only thing going is if someone is in the right location, right time...