MAY LOCATIONS Mayday Mayday Mayday

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Cheerleaders are ganging up on ya ...or as you refer to them as the 3 musketeers ....

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Cheerleaders are ganging up on ya ...or as you refer to them as the 3 musketeers ....

darn voice to text....siri...shoot her instead.....I meant Juan...Pedros brother of cheap freight.....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
darn voice to text....siri...shoot her instead.....I meant Juan...Pedros brother of cheap freight.....

The Cheerleaders complain to John when your running more than them ..& cheer Loudest when YOU sit for long periods of time ....Yes you did make a OFF comment ...But are also frustrated with the last couple weeks....Typing before thinking happens sometimes

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The Cheerleaders complain to John when your running more than them ..& cheer Loudest when YOU sit for long periods of time ....Yes you did make a OFF comment ...But are also frustrated with the last couple weeks....Typing before thinking happens sometimes

Complain to John? Where'd you get that from?

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Drove from Columbus Ohio back home not so much because of lack of freight but more because I just wanted to go home lol

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Absolutely....LOL

I think JuJu is going to borrow Leos gun and put 1 bullet in Johns head pretty soon....LOL

Guess who will be doing a random the next time they are at the yard..OVM You have made some pretty stupid post in the last few months but that by far tops them all..my suggestion to you is if your that miserable at Load 1 it's time to move on...I find no humor in that post!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Relax people...juju ain't shooting anyone and he didn't mean that I'm sure. Yes it's been frustrating with one trip last week and none at all this week..and having just paid the bills I'm not terribly happy with the situation. What can I do about it? go mow the lawn...later all!

I think everyone has too much time on their hands..be patient and it will come..

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Complain to John? Where'd you get that from?

From more than 1 driver ....believe me ....several of whom don't post on the L 1 forum anymore because of it ....and it has been on here before ...old news ...

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still in St Louis. Feel sorry for me yet? It's been 24 hours. Can I borrow $10 for lunch? LOL

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll wire you $10 for lunch.

Better idea. Just post your credit card number on here. LOL. With the $10 and my loose change I can possibly even get a coffee with lunch. WU would charge more then $10 to wire $10 anyway! You all know I'm just kidding, right?