May Flowers

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty much just sits there. I was gonna take out the seat but I have a use for the seat. It works for me!
Running it off a generator I assume? Do you keep it in the same position when you go to bed at night & adding to THAT, does it cool your entire cab/freight area or just one or the other?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another nice drive, to Quebec...just like a foreign country without the border. Funny road signs, speed sign was my favorite....minumum 60 maximum 100...didn't say mph or kmh;)
Beautiful drive with all the lakes

( sprinter owners might find this funny, key got stuck in ignition during coffee stop and I freaked out for about 10 minutes cause I couldn't lock it...came out nicely when I put it in park)

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another nice drive, to Quebec...just like a foreign country without the border. Funny road signs, speed sign was my favorite....minumum 60 maximum 100...didn't say mph or kmh;)
Beautiful drive with all the lakes

( sprinter owners might find this funny, key got stuck in ignition during coffee stop and I freaked out for about 10 minutes cause I couldn't lock it...came out nicely when I put it in park)
That's the way it usually works.