May Flowers

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Early AM shortie picking up at 5...of course the door says they don't open till 7...so here I sit with no sleep and a full bladder...
You don't carry an empty bottle in the van at all times? Comes in handy once in a while.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You don't carry an empty bottle in the van at all times? Comes in handy once in a while.
Former route driver, knew where all the washrooms were...they opened the shipping office at 7 and it was the rare one with a driver bathroom:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I thought it funny...not so much...recruiting banners for Sprinter type and CV's.....over supply?..can't be...seems someone needs more, instead of using what supply is out here...carriers that keep rates down...

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hindsight being somewhat perfect... That small load on Friday could have messed up my entire weekend.... My last carrier I wouldn't take short ones on Fridays for just this weekend...
Well you roll the dice in this game and you lose some....

Reactions: ntimevan

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Near Denver, @Minds Research Center. Await loading.

They got bunch of MRIs here. I asked if they need volunteers for the brain scans. We have plenty of qualified expeditors here. May be they can can tell us why we like to sleep in the parking lot.

Ok..who's first? Lol....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Near Denver, @Minds Research Center. Await loading.

They got bunch of MRIs here. I asked if they need volunteers for the brain scans. We have plenty of qualified expeditors here. May be they can can tell us why we like to sleep in the parking lot.

Ok..who's first? Lol....
They won't find out much... Lol

Reactions: Mailer