May - be Locations & More

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Big exciting plans for the day.

Go to the store to stock up on some food, drop the van off at the shop, walk home a couple of blocks, then resume my vegetative state :rolleyes:
OK ... but
We expect You be ready by the first of the month...

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

LOL, that would be wishful thinking ;)

In other news...
I'm getting a telephone pole installed o_O

Over the last 4 years, I've had two lines running along the front of my house next to the street and across my driveway. They have been sagging down more and more each year. So much so that if I pulled up next to the street curb my van would hit them. So obviously didn't do that. I didn't know exactly what lines they were. Electric/cable/phone? Electric company just happened to be parked out front about a week ago. I asked him what they were. He said they were telephone lines. While checking them out, he discovered something I never noticed before. The telephone lines are physically attached to a branch on my tree, then ran across the street to service another house. WTH? Yeah, that seems like a problem waiting to happen.

Just got a call from telephone company. They will be installing a telephone pole in the next couple of days and stated, "Yeah, we should not have been using your tree as a telephone pole". Ya think :rolleyes:

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

In other news...

Over the last 4 years, I've had two lines running along the front of my house next to the street and across my driveway. They have been sagging down more and more each year. So much so that if I pulled up next to the street curb my van would hit them. So obviously didn't do that. I didn't know exactly what lines they were. Electric/cable/phone? Electric company just happened to be parked out front about a week ago. I asked him what they were. He said they were telephone lines. While checking them out, he discovered something I never noticed before. The telephone lines are physically attached to a branch on my tree, then ran across the street to service another house. WTH? Yeah, that seems like a problem waiting to happen.

Just got a call from telephone company. They will be installing a telephone pole in the next couple of days and stated, "Yeah, we should not have been using your tree as a telephone pole". Ya think :rolleyes:

Sounds like something from Green Acres where their home phone was on a telephone pole outside next to their house.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

In other news...

Sounds like something from Green Acres where their home phone was on a telephone pole outside next to their house.

image_search_1527799424183.jpg

Common Sense doesn't come with Directions

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Big exciting plans for the day.

Go to the store to stock up on some food, drop the van off at the shop, walk home a couple of blocks, then resume my vegetative state :rolleyes:
How is the new windshield? Watertight?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

So far, so good. Have not been in a whole lot of rain yet, but so far no leaks :)
Although, super paranoid now about hitting bumps and anything that could cause another crack :rolleyes:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

In other news...

LOL. That's what I was thinking.

The outcome kind of sucks in a way. Will now have another obstacle to mow grass around, and I don't even use (or want) their phone service :rolleyes: