May - be Locations & More

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
There have been a number of inaccurate stories making the rounds on social media that say we don’t fly the American flag. That information is absolutely false. We are proudly American - started by a Korean War veteran 60 years ago. Pilot Flying J shows that pride in all of our locations, whether that’s a flag outside, promoting military products in our stores, or through our philanthropic efforts such as Wreaths Across America and Fisher House Foundation. We are currently working to ensure that the flag poles at the locations that have a flag pole are repaired.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

ABOVE is a statement from Pilot

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There have been a number of inaccurate stories making the rounds on social media that say we don’t fly the American flag. That information is absolutely false. We are proudly American - started by a Korean War veteran 60 years ago. Pilot Flying J shows that pride in all of our locations, whether that’s a flag outside, promoting military products in our stores, or through our philanthropic efforts such as Wreaths Across America and Fisher House Foundation. We are currently working to ensure that the flag poles at the locations that have a flag pole are repaired.

ABOVE is a statement from Pilot

I hope we revisit this around July 1st.
Anybody with a pole OOS on Memorial Day can have it repaired/replaced by July 4th IF THEY WANT TO.
We’ll see how they do.

I trust Flying J as much as I trust Kim Jong-Un.

Reactions: Hummer53

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Anybody with a pole OOS on Memorial Day can have it repaired/replaced by July 4th IF THEY WANT TO.
We’ll see how they do.

Knot defending or offering an opinion. Just passing on information that Hazmat posted on the FB thread.

Reactions: ntimevan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
$7.99 at your local Family Dollar.

Hummer53

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Repairing flagpoles??? What a joke. A pole, a pulley and some rope. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out. Lots of photos on social media of poles with no flags but then again there still are some that have flags flying. I'd be curious to see what the drivers on this forum come up with on their travels. Big corporations can issue statements covering their butts. Change will come when they feel the sting in their pockets.
:american-flag3:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We’ll see how they do.

Knot defending or offering an opinion. Just passing on information that Hazmat posted on the FB thread.

It was relevant.
Thanks for the post.
It makes the story more interesting.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you stop to use the Over the tire Vehicle Musthave, Part # OVM #2, please use your triangles if needed , typically stops of 15 minutes or more.