May - be Locations & More

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked for pu York Pa first thing just 45 miles dh from Shippensburg a 1275 miler to Thunder bay On with Dh miles to St Paul Mn throw in... I'll probably get to about Pine City MN late thurs n rest up

#!%^ shipper sent yesterday didnt tell load broker got 150$ sitting in york Pa maybe will deliver better spot. but will be tough make those miles . Bah

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked for pu York Pa first thing just 45 miles dh from Shippensburg a 1275 miler to Thunder bay On with Dh miles to St Paul Mn throw in... I'll probably get to about Pine City MN late thurs n rest up

#!%^ shipper sent yesterday didnt tell load broker got 150$ sitting in york Pa maybe will deliver better spot. but will be tough make those miles . Bah
So you were not aware that broker had the load?

Ran another short one yesterday, Greenville, TN to Greer, SC.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Okay, I enjoy following your posts here! So tell me the characters in the family drama “All In The Crossroads”.
Who is Mr. 3000? Is he the one with the “Golden Horseshoe”.? I can’t keep track of y’all!
Ntimevan (Mark) was dubbed so by the one and only OVM? While I know I am knot good enough to compare myself to OVM, I do try to emulate him. In fact, I have taken to sleeping commando style

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Ntimevan (Mark) was dubbed so by the one and only OVM? While I know I am knot good enough to compare myself to OVM, I do try to emulate him. In fact, I have taken to sleeping commando style

And BillG has hidden his Golden Horseshoe while he is taking some time off.

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

The shipper sent yesterday with someone else n not their load broker which hired us.. they didnt tell them not to bother anymore. I was here yesterday too.

Reactions: NorthernBill

ManicStreetSprinter

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

The shipper sent yesterday with someone else n not their load broker which hired us.. they didnt tell them not to bother anymore. I was here yesterday too.

Total surprise to freight broker n carrier at p/u

Reactions: NorthernBill

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay, I enjoy following your posts here! So tell me the characters in the family drama “All In The Crossroads”.
Who is Mr. 3000? Is he the one with the “Golden Horseshoe”.? I can’t keep track of y’all!

Unbelievably I got out of truck here in Rapid and lo and behold a shiney dime awaited me to pick it up !;)

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

When I asked JuJu about OVM sleeping commando style, she replied “ It ain’t no big deal.”

Reactions: Worn Out Manager