MAY all your dreams come true!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doc said just 1 cup of coffee in the morning.

d8a797d2ae87720827f018bf7123d00a.jpg
I hate the taste of Coffee ... But this morning i may Try a cup ... been a rough night and water isn't controling the inner-beast ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Giubo replaced yesterday. 2 hours turned into 10....$279 later.....even Ford service manager said the Transit was junk. Maybe I should have had it painted lemon yellow while it was there.
Replace Guibo once, Torque Converter once, Chassis Control Module once. Other than maintenance items, have spent $3500 on repairs over 2 years and 250,000 miles and lost 3 days, that's it? From other things posted here, not so bad??

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: NorthernBill

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Replace Guibo once, Torque Converter once, Chassis Control Module once. Other than maintenance items, have spent $3500 on repairs over 2 years and 250,000 miles and lost 3 days, that's it? From other things posted here, not so bad??

That's a lot if compared to an E-350... in five years and over 500K miles all I had to repair/replace was a radiator and an ignition coil...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And, BOOKED, Thank You Murray. 1000 PM from Chi-Town to Bean-Town. That's 3500 PM in 4 daze. Still behind BillG and Ntimevan

Hey now ... Ovm Jr. .... who is counting miles ... and honestly when i unload in 3 hours .. i am going to BED until tomorrow ...
it has been a crazy 10 days

hauling freight from a Pond near you