Mass shooting du jour

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ATTENTION MASS SHOOTER SHOPPERS: Our stores are now gun-free zones! You will no longer have to concern yourself about being shot back at in any of our stores. You are now free to shop-shoot stress-free!

Yep, had the same exact thought last night.
If only we lived in a country that realized guns are no longer safe for at large public consumption. Not anymore.
But then how would the gun manufacturers, gun lobbying groups & crooked politicians make money off of us arguing & killing each other?

Reactions: Ragman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, ignorant fools. That's exactly what they are. Justice involved individuals indeed. What's wrong with criminals? That's what they are. They earned the name, let them wear it. Ignorant fool leftists and their concern for feelings and safe spaces are a major problem. So yes, just as the criminals have earned the title criminal the ignorant fools have earned their title as well.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, idiotic. As if any of the honest citizens who concealed carry are any part of the problem at all. If anything, Walgreen's and CVS have created a more dangerous shopping environment for their customers since the people who could have protected them no longer can. Idiotic.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How many EO members carry a gun in your van/truck while on the road?

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm sure Sam Colt is so proud of what his company has done. [/sarcasm]

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure he is.
Imagine that, ... a manufacturer taking responsibility.
Kudos to Colt.

I think taking responsibility may be a bit off the mark.
Do ya think the folks over at colt woke up on Monday morning and all of a sudden decided to stop selling one of their most popular products out of civic duty?
Also it implies accountability of some kind .. and they don't want any part of that!
I wonder what forced their hand ... ?

Reactions: Ragman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm sure he is.
Imagine that, ... a manufacturer taking responsibility.
Kudos to Colt.

I guess then Ford should stop selling cars to civilians and Jim Beam should stop selling liquor to civilians and Apple should stop selling iphones to civilians, out of civic responsibility and all.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, it's the logical and direct extension of what you posted and apparently approve of. If you say anything else you are a hypocrite. So, are you a hypocrite?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, it's the logical and direct extension of what you posted and apparently approve of. If you say anything else you are a hypocrite. So, are you a hypocrite?

Cars main purpose is transportation, alcohols main purpose is to help white people dance, guns are for one purpose and only one purpose, to kill, regardless of its used for defensive or offensive purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums