March, Spring is on its way!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello March? I guess that -18f on Friday started something bad. Water pipe froze (again) this time the cold water line :mad:

With no heat coming from mother nature for a week looks like I got 3 choices.

1- Dish out cash to the plumber again.
2- Crawl my butt under there with a very long electric cord and hair dryer. (which was the recommendation of the plumber if it happened again).
3- (My idea) Crawl my butt under there and place my big or little buddy heater by the pipe and hope I don't burn the house down :confused:

All options involve removal of a lot of frozen snow to gain access :(

option 3 was quickly eliminated, not safe.
option 2 failed
option 1 Thankfully, He redirected my actions and another attempt made at option 2

Success! Thank God I lost 60 pounds, the entry door was really small :eek:
Also, added insulation to the trouble area.

Now if I can just get my driveway dug out I can savage my plans for today.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
The OOS macro is apparently not working.. I went out also til we see how much snow we get tonight... still showing in.

Dale

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
35 is ice covered south of Waco and a huge mess traffic wise

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The OOS macro is apparently not working.. I went out also til we see how much snow we get tonight... still showing in.

Dale

at least 1 shift is on the JOB.....thanks to the night shift actually READING the messages....Thanks Mark! OOS

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Watch that first step! Looking at the weather map looks like snow's on the way for you but should blow thru by noon or so.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well it was disabled while they are working on it. So it is not automatically changing the system status. Apparently everyone did not get the word that they have to manually update off the message temporarily. Sorry gang.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well it was disabled while they are working on it. So it is not automatically changing the system status. Apparently everyone did not get the word that they have to manually update off the message temporarily. Sorry gang.

That would be an Oops moment......LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Question....IF we go OOS for PERSONAL....can they actually see the comment box?....where can type in "Weather Conditions"