March of Load One

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it just me?

When ever I send a 19, I will receive 3 duplicate notification return messages on my iPhone. May happen with other messages also, but just got use to deleting them so not sure about other notifications.

Anyone else having this happen. Wondering if it's my phone or the App.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Weird! Not familiar with how to send a 19 in the app. I just hold my finger down for a couple seconds on any area on the map and it tells me my position there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-15-22-27-51.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-15-22-27-51.png
    259.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: DollarSign

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weird! Not familiar with how to send a 19 in the app. I just hold my finger down for a couple seconds on any area on the map and it tells me my position there.
To clarify. It happens when I use the QC for a 19. Pretty sure all my other messages come in triplicate also. After I verify this, i'll contact support like John suggested.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: GuyUpNorth

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Just got unloaded and the App is locked up or something else is going on. I'm getting pay through the Qualcomm but still stuck on the last load. Called Matt and Tim in dispatch is on it. Also not getting workflow through the Qualcomm .

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
John is there any way for us to know if we are on reserve? (app, QC, Fleetvision? )

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
John is there any way for us to know if we are on reserve? (app, QC, Fleetvision? )

Not sure that would be a good idea. Here come a thousand messages and calls... why am I on reserve. What did you bid? What did customer say? Did we get it? I think it would take up time that they should be using to work on booking loads honestly. We already get a ton of that on the today filter on the app. I have even considered taking that feature off of there to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: SWTexas1