March of Load One

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Tennessee office called with a load right by the dealership and the van is already due for service. Couldn't have ask for a better load! Just got unloaded 45 mins ago and ill be ready for the next one soon.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Feb saw our highest rate per mile average for straight truck of any month ever! Paying percentage that means our fleet saw it as directly. Is your expedite carrier paying you mileage and being the only one to benefit in this market? Is that fair? Combine that with our industry changing app and long list of benefits and you can see why we have grown to be the largest privately held asset based expedite carrier in America. Want to learn more? Give us a call at 800 506 4422!

Ok proud papa post!

IMG_5158.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
And we have snow in Taylor ladies and gentlemen! Well a few flurries. LOL
We had an inch in Tennessee this morning.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Did they shut down the city? :D

It was gone by itself in a couple of hours.

I am surprised how good of a job Tennessee does with clearing the roads. My only problem is that I live half a mile from the main road on a gravel road and it is a gentle uphill to the main road. First day after a big snow i'm fine, but after that it freezes over and I got stuck with both my sprinter and my front wheel drive car. Friends with 4wd helped me out though.

Now Georgia is another story altogether. Last snow storm they had, even the snow truck got stuck.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is it just me?

When ever I send a 19, I will receive 3 duplicate notification return messages on my iPhone. May happen with other messages also, but just got use to deleting them so not sure about other notifications.

Anyone else having this happen. Wondering if it's my phone or the App.

IMG_4219.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Need your help! Only 47 percent of the fleet have completed the annual survey. It is a great tool to help us measure our performance and to look at areas that we can improve or change. It allows everyone to give us feedback and have a voice anonymously. On top of it...we give you ten thousand reward points to thank you for helping to make our company better. Also you get enters for a chance to win 25,000 points in our weekly give away. Just log into your rewards account on the computer or on your app to complete the survey. Thank you in advance for helping to continue to have a voice in your carrier.

IMG_5165.JPG

Reactions: DollarSign