MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Woke up this morning in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, to an amazingly bright and yellow sunrise.

Didn't even have to look out the windows to see it must be a *very* clear day, as the yellow light bouncing around the inside of my van through the thin curtains had no tinge of pink or purple clouds...just straight unadorned intense yellow.

Then I realized it was light bouncing off the yellow former Penske truck next to me. Ha!

---
Going to go ramble and explore for the weekend, probably ending up over in Winnipeg, Manitoba for Mon morning, as I'm told there are much better chances for loads back out of there than there are here.

More roads never driven before; that always makes for a good weekend for me, especially in the wide openness of Canada farming country.

Have a great Easter everyone.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Ok. I was born and raised about 30 miles from Hackleburg, Alabama which is the home of the Southern Gentleman Sonny James. Used to see him in Russellville, Alabama which is were I'm from. By the way this post is an attempt to answer music trivia question. Having trouble navigating on cell this morning.

Last edited:

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Rolling through The Cities en route to Saskatoon, SK.

"Just a little bit south of Saskatoon
Pick my guitar for board and room
Met a little girl, her name was June
A little bit south of Saskatoon"

A cyber dollah to the first Exp-O-Diter who post--without looking it up--who sang (and co-wrote) the above song

Ok. I was born and raised about 30 miles from Hackleburg, Alabama which is the home of the Southern Gentleman Sonny James. Used to see him in Russellville, Alabama which is were I'm from. By the way this post is an attempt to answer music trivia question. Having trouble navigating on cell this morning.

Ding-ding-ding: We have a winner! Please stop calling and sending tweets, we have a winner.

Ha - I wondered if you might get this, Scott & wife (or is this her replying?), being about the same age as I am, I'm guessing, and being from 'Bama. That song, at least for me, goes down in history as an old country classic, along with Johnny Horton's North to Alaska.

Probably because they both used to be featured on endless late night commercials for a Country Classics album. Heh.

Breakfast on me for you and your traveling partner--if we're ever in the same city at the same time--or this, take your pick:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$ $
$ O N E D O L L A H $
$ $
$ cyber use only $
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Water lines are laid from the well...
1/2 the garden is tilled....
1 flower bed tilled and new dirt installed....complete with some gladiola bulbs....
The tractor is running but needs a new battery...trip to town on Monday..:)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 flower bed tilled and new dirt installed....complete with some gladiola bulbs....

Well, you better not be planning to take the holiday off, there are people with pickle habits depending on you!

I'm at the Monee Petro and most likely taking the holiday off. Ain't nobody depending on me.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

About time you went to Work ........Lol

Falligator

Expert Expediter

Sounds like our house. Lol tractor prob won't start here either since it hasn't been run all winter!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting ready to leave Ft Pierce FL for Boca Raton then pick up in Miamii going to Raliegh N.C.
HAPPY RESURECTION DAY! The reason we have hope.