MARCH LOCATIONS spring is on it's way

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Milford Conn At the pilot I 95 exit 40 waiting the call or the storm whichever comes 1st

moose

Veteran Expediter
Home in Minnesota for a day, it's snowing, not much to do today,
except taking someone to the airport, payback suck, he got to take me there in a clear day.
then it's PanCack night, i make the best Pan-Cack's in America !
Yummy.
anyone stuck @ the Stockman's - let me know.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
met up with the Bolt-van-guy from Iowa last night.....seems a slight talkative fella.....couldn't get a word in edge wise....:).....guess them pigs don't talk to him much when at home...LOL

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
met up with the Bolt-van-guy from Iowa last night.....seems a slight talkative fella.....couldn't get a word in edge wise....:).....guess them pigs don't talk to him much when at home...LOL

And now you know how others feel.

Cows don't take much in Bison.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Home in Minnesota for a day, it's snowing, not much to do today,
except taking someone to the airport, payback suck, he got to take me there in a clear day.
then it's PanCack night, i make the best Pan-Cack's in America !
Yummy.
anyone stuck @ the Stockman's - let me know.

Moose: you might be the only person in the country who makes Pan-Cacks, lol.
But maybe not - what are they?
:eek:

moose

Veteran Expediter
Moose: you might be the only person in the country who makes Pan-Cacks, lol.
But maybe not - what are they?
:eek:
This is from Yesterday. in some parts i'm known as 'Uncle Pancake'.
in my family it's now a forth generation receipt. my mom learned in while she was 9y/o in Cleveland...their great!

Attachments

• pancake.jpg
    pancake.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 45

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the TA in new haven, CT getting box lights fixed AGAIN! Turned down A load in new youk city I believe A driver shold get an extra $500. for going into the city to cover the extra wasted fuel in the stop n go traffic, the etra time it takes to get in and out, and the wear and tear that those roads put on your truck. Also if someone hits your truck most likely you will have to turn it in to your own ins. And NYC is the last place you want to break down.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Interesting white sprinter, airtabs on front instead of rear, Michigan plates just passed me I40 west near San Jon.

Swamp30

Active Expediter
I talked to that guy once..he said he did it to divert the rain water going across his windows on doors..he said before it came right through the middle and he couldnt really see..not it goes up higher.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At the TA in new haven, CT getting box lights fixed AGAIN! Turned down A load in new youk city I believe A driver shold get an extra $500. for going into the city to cover the extra wasted fuel in the stop n go traffic, the etra time it takes to get in and out, and the wear and tear that those roads put on your truck. Also if someone hits your truck most likely you will have to turn it in to your own ins. And NYC is the last place you want to break down.

Got the box lights working again cost $270. $20. in parts $12. shop supplies the rest labor. Charged for A rool of elect tape but I didn't get the leftover roll or the extra butt conn in the box they made me buy and now the back up alarm doesn't work when it worked when I drove in. Instead of taking it back in I think I will just stick my head out the window and yell BEEP BEEP BEEP.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
This is from Yesterday. in some parts i'm known as 'Uncle Pancake'.
in my family it's now a forth generation receipt. my mom learned in while she was 9y/o in Cleveland...their great!

The only time I eat pancakes is when I go to DeLeon Springs, Fl, with my daughter & the grands, where the restaurant has griddles in the tables, and they supply the batter and the mixins, and you make whatever you like.
It's weird, but I can't eat anything sweet when I'm hungry, so my idea of pancakes are potato or Swedish [half potato, half batter]
. Can you do those? :confused: