March Locations and Nonsense...HAHA

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Headed out today. Tue night is the big announcement. We are named one of 20 best in US and Canada and they announce grand winner.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Best Fleets to Drive For. We were named one of 20 best. Now they announce best fleet for co driver and best fleet for owner operator as grand winners.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
now what award.....?? does it come with a cash prize?

Next Saturday at the yard. John is going to throw a pocket full of pennies and one dime in the parking lot. Get there early.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I hate insomnia...awake at 3AM....

jujubeans i will keep it nice & respestfull ok ... awake at 3.am uuuummm the joys of getting old .
1 you get grey hair
2 your memory starts to now what was it i was suppose to do oh yes
3 your BP goes up & down like a carosel & the big event every day is taking the little white,pink yellow pills
4 you wake up several times during the night for a wee wee ( guy thing )
5 you see a beautiful females & remember how it once was
6 takes longer to get up in the mornings
7 all the music around today sounds like just a noise unless the radio is on old time country or 50,60,rock & roll
yep getting old is great the grand kids visit & your watching the clock thinking is it not time they when home & most would be saying in our day we would have done it this way yes welcome to insomia ..
wombat ..

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Headed out today. Tue night is the big announcement. We are named one of 20 best in US and Canada and they announce grand winner.

i thought it was this weekend mis informed by someone my bad .. well best of luck john & viva las vegas

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
jujubeans i will keep it nice & respestfull ok ... awake at 3.am uuuummm the joys of getting old .
1 you get grey hair
2 your memory starts to now what was it i was suppose to do oh yes
3 your BP goes up & down like a carosel & the big event every day is taking the little white,pink yellow pills
4 you wake up several times during the night for a wee wee ( guy thing )
5 you see a beautiful females & remember how it once was
6 takes longer to get up in the mornings
7 all the music around today sounds like just a noise unless the radio is on old time country or 50,60,rock & roll
yep getting old is great the grand kids visit & your watching the clock thinking is it not time they when home & most would be saying in our day we would have done it this way yes welcome to insomia ..
wombat ..

dang Pete..it sounds like you've been there...*lol*

and really nailed it!:)