March... Can the cold weather be done now please?

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Waiting for the call.
Or the post.
Or either. Or whatever.
Just waiting for the other carrier's capacity to get used up so the loads start popping.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Don't come south of you...stay on the snow....The lots are a skating rink....

Yeah, we didn't get but about 5 minutes of that icy mix that froze. My next door neighbors even shoveled my driveway and sidewalk yesterday. I can't imagine why as I have a pretty big snow blower and they used shovels. I guess it was their sincere kindness as I usually blow theirs off when I get the blower out.
So I had a lazy, PJ day yesterday. ;)!!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Actually looks like a nice tranquil drive.
No blowing,drifting.
Not much traffic get in your way.
I drove plenty of miles on roads like that.
Get it done before the crazies come out.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Alpharetta Georgia, enjoying the 60ish degree weather. Already completed 2 loads today, time for a nap lol

jamom123

Expert Expediter
Left the house in Georgia yesterday, 70 degrees. Now in Memphis,TN it's cold and nasty brakes were froze doors were froze even had to cut my lock. COLD WEATHER LEAVE PLEASE.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Plainville, MA at the truck stop a few miles down from Gillette Stadium. Thinking about egging the stadium.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had a great time sunday, rented a H.D. Ultra cruised down the Fla Keys hung out at the beach, got a sunburn went to the sunset party at Mallory square,, Hung out at the Hogs Breath saloon, rode all over Key West and enjoyed a peacefull ride back to Miami. Now just waiting for my next load.