March... Can the cold weather be done now please?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Think I'll hang in Dayton through Monday. At least until all the snow stops and I've cleared it.

yep..down here in Corbin area by the map on the edge of the crap that is about to whack you late tonight....If no load in the next couple hours...I will be OOS till it passes sometime Monday afternoon...or Tuesday morning....actually not OOS just selective...anything along I40 will do...LOL

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great weather here in Miami, Gonna try to rent a bike and ride to key west and back after I drop at 10:00A.M.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
yep..down here in Corbin area by the map on the edge of the crap that is about to whack you late tonight....If no load in the next couple hours...I will be OOS till it passes sometime Monday afternoon...or Tuesday morning....actually not OOS just selective...anything along I40 will do...LOL

It started snowing here about an hour ago. It's already coming down pretty heavy.
Oh, I insulated my van yesterday. 1" foil backed foam in the channels between the supports. Then sheets on Masonite over it all.

Last edited:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
At home in Lake City, FL playing with my granddaughter. High of 77 low of 52.
IMAG0972.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It started snowing here about an hour ago. It's already coming down pretty heavy.
Oh, I insulated my van yesterday. 1" foil backed foam in the channels between the supports. Then sheets on Masonite over it all.

I am completely 100% OOS now......:)

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Headed to Fountain Inn South Carolina for an AM drop then head over to my next pick up. I have forgot where that is by QC will remind me lol

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still waiting this crap in Evansville! Can barely move outta my parking spot! It's still coming down here !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD