March - big money, big money - no whammys!!!

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Nothing as white as that but coming into CA from Yuma on I-8 we went thru an area of enormous sand dunes. In fact, the whole trip from Las Cruces to So Cal was full of amazing landscapes. Thank you Murray.
Last time I went through there the temperature climbed up to 118 degrees. That mountain on i8 where you climb from sea level to 5k in just a few miles is brutal in that kind of heat. My sprinter did fine, but I saw a few guys on the side of the road with the hood up waiting for their engine to cool down. Have you noticed the water stations on the side of the road every few miles marked 'Radiator Water Only?' But dropping down into San Diego was a balmy 75 degrees. Spent a few days there on the beach before venturing out in the summer heat again.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
with the likilhood of a short work week, not willing to play out here for too long, bigger centers seems better this time at least...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
juju and I did our own share of sightseeing when we were out together there is some beautiful country out there :)