March Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well, my lil 8 month old twin granddaughter is doing much better this morning, and off the oxygen, and should be broken out of jail later today, or in the morning! So, it's time for me to go back to work! They still don't know exactly what caused it, but her lil lungs got inflamed, and the passages swelled up almost like asthma, but it lasted a longgggg time. They were giving her breathing treatments every hr or two, with constant oxygen, steroids, etc. Took 2 days of treatments to get it back close to normal. Said could have been caused by a virus, or something.. but no evidence of infection.. weird scary stuff. They said it happens to preemies sometimes (they were born 2 months early).. their systems have some catching up to do in the first year. Lil thing was soooo scared.. just breaks your heart when they don't understand why all this crap is hooked up to them, and they're crying, trying to pull it off. Don't care how tuff you think you are.

Dale

I'm so glad to hear she's doing better! I'm thinking grandpa has a special soft spot in his heart for these babies! :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, my lil 8 month old twin granddaughter is doing much better this morning, and off the oxygen, and should be broken out of jail later today, or in the morning! So, it's time for me to go back to work! They still don't know exactly what caused it, but her lil lungs got inflamed, and the passages swelled up almost like asthma, but it lasted a longgggg time. They were giving her breathing treatments every hr or two, with constant oxygen, steroids, etc. Took 2 days of treatments to get it back close to normal. Said could have been caused by a virus, or something.. but no evidence of infection.. weird scary stuff. They said it happens to preemies sometimes (they were born 2 months early).. their systems have some catching up to do in the first year. Lil thing was soooo scared.. just breaks your heart when they don't understand why all this crap is hooked up to them, and they're crying, trying to pull it off. Don't care how tuff you think you are.

Dale

Great she is doing better......

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
glad they are getting better dale. premies are tough, heck twins in general. they go through a little more. been there done that, we have twins. they are 29 now but i know what you speak of.

the grandbaby thing, i know exactly how you feel !!!!!!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Big happening of the day so far....bought me a new mouse for LP.......:)

My big day...ordered some prescriptions, faxed your DOT into safety and finished washing the inside living room windows and have come to the conclusion we have too many windows..now off to brush my shedding long haired cats outside and wash the outside windows...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
buckwheat, why would you move from el paso. might take a day or two but you will get one. el paso is ok. other then that the only place would be laredo maybe dallas. lately the guys have been moving out of dallas. i would stay put, dispatch will find you one from there.

how long you been there ?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
this one to, is cuter than you.

Attachments

• brooklyn 2.jpg
    brooklyn 2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, crap.. had my highest per mile run yet scheduled... 3 drops... after waiting an hour for them to be ready to load me, the lady looks out and goes.... wait... you're in that? Yup... same one sitting at your dock the past hour... freight is 8 ft tall... 3 stacks,

Ugh.

Dry run. Hate those words.

Dale