March Banter and Location

Work4free

Active Expediter
Probably, but dealer wouldn't do it since it has to do with the air intake. The hood has a built in air dam.

They want too much for those rims. I made an offer but I guess they didn't accept.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

I paid full retail like a dummy.....300.00 per rim........then I had a bright idea and went to the crome shop mafia at exit 4 in Mo. off of I-44 100.00 ea bought two. They will be ugly as in used. but then u can take them to the hi-speed buffer at your local truck stop.......and most of the time they will cut them in (hi speed shine them for 10-20 bucks.....) I noticed across from the petro in .......Warren?youngstown, Oh has a special gaget to do it.......$$$$$$$ for a nominal fee..

Work4free

Active Expediter
LOL, yea it will be a real nice one even if i turn and burn out of there IF, i don't have to spend the weekend in a hotel....

Hi Chefdenis.....great to meet you to.....hey this is Canton Weekend.......look it up on the web....its on the way....in Canton Tx.....bigest flea market/trade days in the world....I kid you not takes 3 days to see it all.something like 6000+ vendors and anything from a-z....lots of parking and camping in the area.......and I think theres a Pilot at the exit.....about about 50 miles or so from Dallas on I-20 , exit 527 on I-20 just short of Shreveport, La.(about 100 miles to Shreveport)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hi Chefdenis.....great to meet you to.....hey this is Canton Weekend.......look it up on the web....its on the way....in Canton Tx.....bigest flea market/trade days in the world....I kid you not takes 3 days to see it all.something like 6000+ vendors and anything from a-z....lots of parking and camping in the area.......and I think theres a Pilot at the exit.....about about 50 miles or so from Dallas on I-20 , exit 527 on I-20 just short of Shreveport, La.(about 100 miles to Shreveport)

If I have to spend the weekend there, i'll def get it out.....Thanks for the tip....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Pretty sure we passed Bill and Laura as they were headed home.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Actually I may not leave to house till tomorrow or Sunday.....I just want to get my LA time up there in case another unit is wherever I end up..I can bump them back....who knows i may come all the way to the yard just to mess with ya all....LOL

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Actually I may not leave to house till tomorrow or Sunday.....I just want to get my LA time up there in case another unit is wherever I end up..I can bump them back....who knows i may come all the way to the yard just to mess with ya all....LOL

Cheater......

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Back at the yard. Did one from Detroit to Grand Rapids. Turned right around and brought one back from Grand Haven to Wixom.

Storms and winds on 96 were pretty bad coming back. All seems quiet now.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Back at the yard. Did one from Detroit to Grand Rapids. Turned right around and brought one back from Grand Haven to Wixom.

Storms and winds on 96 were pretty bad coming back. All seems quiet now.

I'll be headin that way (to GR) in a couple hours.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
You should be ok. Even the rain has stopped.

The storms are gone...they are calling for high winds, but then they say it is cancelled...then they continue with the warnings...lol...I'll just drive...maybe I'll make the news :)

Do wish the load weighed more than 40lbs...lol

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Pretty sure we passed Bill and Laura as they were headed home.

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

You probably did. They were headed to their house. Last trip out for Laura. She's staying home. Bill's son is going with him.

I have one of those lapdocks if you want to see it.