March Banter and Location

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well night all, Ill see you in a week. I'm off to the house to do Taxes and the Honey-do-list. Everyone stay safe and see you later.

Jenny you and Nick have a Good one year anniversary

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well night all, Ill see you in a week. I'm off to the house to do Taxes and the Honey-do-list. Everyone stay safe and see you later.

Jenny you and Nick have a Good one year anniversary

That is a long way home?

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Technical tips and pics....

You realize that you are asking for the discovery and growth cycle of a carrot expose?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

Just give me the Bugs Bunny version. :)

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Oh did I have fun driving across Indiana and Illinois today! Now I know why you guys call the Sprinters 'sails'... death grip the whole way.. nasty storm just west of Richmond, large hail, etc. But, made it thru, nap time at the J, East St. Louis.

Dale

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Gettin a good bit of the wind myself. Im just west of Lansing now its been tough the whole way.

Now I know what OVM was gettin at when said "high profile" newbie...lol...he was referring to the education I was in for...lol

Its all good. Flashers flashing and running 50 most of the way.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning gang....14 degrees here.....very little wind...sent it you guys way...

bad day for parts of the country yesterday.....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok, I called dispatch last night. They said you fly home so I was relieved, lol.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Ugh... I'm tryin to get back home..one of my twin 8 month old granddaughters has been taken to Children's hospital with respiratory problems... called dispatch and asked for a miracle run from here to home area. Driving this fleet owner ride for now, can't just cut and run like I want.

may have to tho if they can't find something.

Dale

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Just got back out of the ts this morning with breakfast in hand when dispatch called with p/u about an hour away going to Belvidere. Paid really good...delivers Monday.

Is there any chance of delivering on a saturday at Belvidere?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got back out of the ts this morning with breakfast in hand when dispatch called with p/u about an hour away going to Belvidere. Paid really good...delivers Monday.

Is there any chance of delivering on a saturday at Belvidere?

Are you going to a crossdock across from the plant? Good chance they'd be open I know the Chrysler ones up here work Saturdays.

Dale, hope you get home and things are ok.