March 2017 this and that.

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nappy time ! If you ever wondered 8 drive and 2 steers will fit in a 120" space inside a transit :)
d00acc562fb443cb63db1a51c8e0909f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once got a load for 10 airplane tires going to o'hare Chicago. Much smaller but way heavier. No air just solid rubber right down to the rim

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
That feeling, when you wake up 1 hour earlier than the alarm clock and you know that going back to sleep won't help.

The morning safety message or the daily fuel discount report is waking me up on a daily basis. At orientation I opted out for daily emails but they keep coming, they have yet to miss a day. 7am or so everyday, at least they could wait until 9. Now to figure a way to make the daily safety message go away.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Amazing .... 1 of those fully furnished Promasters that claim they can LEGALLY carry 4,200 lbs. of freight is sitting at the J in Elk Run Heights , Iowa ... i wonder if Driver is hungry enough if i pay him $10.00 to go on the Scales ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you
Fund started...
I am pitching in $10 as well.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I were 30 again and knew what I knew about this business now....Holy crap....

for about 10-15k I'd have 2 used CV's ...one as back up....and run the snot out of them into the ground...and then toss it and renew...I'd be running .60-.70 freight all day and all night! screw the rest of ya....