March 2017 this and that.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
He's doing the backwoods stroke thru southern Georgia and Alabama...he just might be..:eek:
I have fond memories of living in Bama
424509fbe9b6ce7ae943c3a1dafd9b65.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Somebody needs to go to the doctor, and he's probably afraid of losing his CDL if he does. Prayers for him, and good on you and the other folks for helping him
yeah he was an older fellow with eyeing retirement...just trying to hold off on the dr's trip

Never like the illnesses. The sufferings, that is. Picked up a load yesterday at a cancer center, I can't imagine what sufferings those folks are going thru. Seeing that, I'd rather experience the Expediter's pain any day.
I see it every weekday... usually different folks each time. I try to keep my head up, and concentrate on getting better; tho I'll eventually see the toll it takes, that the other people in the waiting room are experiencing.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
It's been awhile, but I've always found Iowa to be a good area to sit.has something happened?
Was that you in Iowa when sumptin' happened. They said you'd took a nip or three then commenced to hunting some dear, then nobody saw you all afternoon, strange too cause you couldn't wait get buck with 8 points
266c39b67abf2864e0931bd41d057cad.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch