March 2017 this and that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had an American inspired moment the other day in Baton Rouge..... a driver came into shipping office all out of breathe, glazed eyes and muscle weakness.....we got him sat down, shipper girl got him some water...another driver thought it looked like low sugar..and out of his own pocket bought some sweet cookies for the driver....and then administered a blessing/prayer to which we all said Amen...which the suffering driver thanked everyone in the room...
Americans helping American when the chips are down.....:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just saying ...
e73c82c81143d0a28bc49f927416cd46.jpg

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Somebody needs to go to the doctor, and he's probably afraid of losing his CDL if he does. Prayers for him, and good on you and the other folks for helping him
yeah he was an older fellow with eyeing retirement...just trying to hold off on the dr's trip

Never like the illnesses. The sufferings, that is. Picked up a load yesterday at a cancer center, I can't imagine what sufferings those folks are going thru. Seeing that, I'd rather experience the Expediter's pain any day.

Reactions: Tennesseahawk

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Atlanta is a tough nut to crack off a load board...plenty of cheap around...and of course you don't do shorties...but thats on :pokepoke:you...:p
Thats what i ? ... when i checked in ... WHY pay me to move here ... less money out of their pocket if just sent me to Greenville , SC area ... but they realise they made wrong decision and if nothing pops ... then it will cost them on long DH out of here ... i guess free money to me driving empty out of here so not complaining .. it is what it is ...

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thats what i ? ... when i checked in ... WHY pay me to move here ... less money out of their pocket if just sent me to Greenville , SC area ... but they realise they made wrong decision and if nothing pops ... then it will cost them on long DH out of here ... i guess free money to me driving empty out of here so not complaining .. it is what it is ...

Talked to one of your fellow drivers here last night. Nice guy.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talked to one of your fellow drivers here last night. Nice guy.
Yep... know him from Bolt days ... for his age (early 30 s ) he understands the business ... his 6am local time load turned into 8am local time load ... but loaded and out of El Paso for him...

Reactions: scottm4211

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cartersville Ga ... told the wife we should move here... she told me find a house! Tinkering in the van going to use tape to mark out the sleeper and goodies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk