March 2017 this and that.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mrs.Fast is in recovery. No stint needed, 40% blockage that will be fixed with medicine.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
40% is close margin tho....I have 2 stents inserted and its only day surgery these days...as long as it doesn't get any more constricted....

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
700 miles to go! Just broke 17mpg! 80 and sunny in Mississippi !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same in TX. Put my shorts on and they will remain my standard uniform until Thanksgiving

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Had to let a 900 miler slide by... DIRECT drive... that would ruin my weekend effectively...I'd be trying to recover ..lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
700 miles to go! Just broke 17mpg! 80 and sunny in Mississippi !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same in TX. Put my shorts on and they will remain my standard uniform until Thanksgiving

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Had to let a 900 miler slide by... DIRECT drive... that would ruin my weekend effectively...I'd be trying to recover ..lol
If I didn't think it was nap time I'd call and tell you how wonderful my spinach was. lol :)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Presently sitting at the Pilot in Avon oh. Was #4 when I got here about 3 hours ago and currently am the only lonely left. Still time to still snag one since Fastman is still OOS.

Have at it, unless the money is crazy I turn down loads out of Avon.

Sent from lost in space.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
its my radiant personality that glows of warm light......:p

Just got the call.... Booked for 9am(e) load .. 70 mile DH ... 1138 LM ... sleep overnight at home .. Grandson coming over for the night ... laundry done ... headed back towards OVM in GA.. JD load .... all that competion sitting in Waterloo and i get booked ... i guess i don't need Str-8 truck loads for .72 ....

hauling freight from a Pond near you