March 2017 this and that.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I were 30 again and knew what I knew about this business now....Holy crap....

for about 10-15k I'd have 2 used CV's ...one as back up....and run the snot out of them into the ground...and then toss it and renew...I'd be running .60-.70 freight all day and all night! screw the rest of ya....
Reminded me of a joke...

If grandma had balls... She would have been a grandpa.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
and your point would be AGAIN?.....LOL...

If I were 30 again and knew what I knew about this business now....Holy crap....

for about 10-15k I'd have 2 used CV's ...one as back up....and run the snot out of them into the ground...and then toss it and renew...I'd be running .60-.70 freight all day and all night! screw the rest of ya....
Lol... you know i'am alittle tired .. stopped for quick shower before going home ( wife has company) and i checked out the J lot .. lol .. i don't shower there .. showers to small ... the Ranger/ Pilot has bigger ones ... just love people hauling Straight truck loads in a van for .72 ....

10 sprinter types at the J

hauling freight from a Pond near you

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and your point would be AGAIN?.....LOL...

Lol... you know i'am alittle tired .. stopped for quick shower before going home ( wife has company) and i checked out the J lot .. lol .. i don't shower there .. showers to small ... the Ranger/ Pilot has bigger ones ... just love people hauling Straight truck loads in a van for .72 ....

now thats the stupidity point i get...have a great Weekend buddy...:)

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Empty .... in Need of long Nap ..

998bffe78a5fde7dc00a1361d3f41e79.jpg

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good morning from Waynesboro GA Walmart.about 25 miles south of Augusta....did a nuke plant to nuke plant delivery...on first coffee.....and it sure got cooler overnight here too Ragman....
Nuke to Nuke, huh? Does the coffee continue to boil when you hold it in your hands?

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

And probably have a heart attack before you would hit 31.
Enough people do it already, as we see it here.

Norm is what you set it to be.
One man's failure is another's success.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

And probably have a heart attack before you would hit 31.
Enough people do it already, as we see it here.

Norm is what you set it to be.
One man's failure is another's success.
I'd run the rubber off the rims...for about 5 yrs...and the get a REAL job....not one that involves sitting on my fat arse all day...and the I love driving mantra because really? You just don't want a job that involves any REAL work....LOL

maybe 10 yrs ago there was a future in expediting,,but carriers and brokers and 3pls have all but took that away....we've been reduced to Walmart Freight greeters...

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'd run the rubber off the rims...for about 5 yrs...and the get a REAL job....not one that involves sitting on my fat arse all day...and the I love driving mantra because really? You just don't want a job that involves any REAL work....LOL

maybe 10 yrs ago there was a future in expediting,,but carriers and brokers and 3pls have all but took that away....we've been reduced to Walmart Freight greeters...
Been there, done that.
College, promising career, decent wage.
Its a daily rat race. 80% of the people like to be under someone's watch.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

This is definitely NO LONGER something that a person can do and support a family without other income. A young single person living in the truck can do OK. Not a smart career move anymore.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

This is definitely NO LONGER something that a person can do and support a family without other income. A young single person living in the truck can do OK. Not a smart career move anymore.

much more elegantly said the I.......:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nuke to Nuke, huh? Does the coffee continue to boil when you hold it in your hands?

Ovm doesn't need a night light in his Sprinter ... He Glows in the dark ...

its my radiant personality that glows of warm light......:p