March 2017 this and that.

acvox24

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
17361624_887266558081181_8433106918855802668_n.jpg

Then that trucker needs to readjust his spotters mirrors.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ucfd608

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
In Chattanooga at the shop getting my truck looked at. Some kinda fault in the after treatment system somewhere. No idea where but I do know if I drove about 18 minutes it would've derated me to 5mph

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Do you know what I woke up to? s. n o w :D[/QUOTE]

Nice..Nice one...I'll be back, Going to talk to Murray about getting you back in the truck.:D

Reactions: ntimevan

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Well crap..Phone rings and voice on the other end says, Hey I see your coming up on 24 hours sitting in the same spot. (Honestly I didn't call in) She says how about a paid move, 160 miles.
Now with a paid move comes no money to speak of, until the next load, But what I did figure out, for the first time in my Expediting career the dispatchers are actually looking at the trucks and not leaving one to die out here or move on their own dime..
Like I said no money to speak of on the move and Im sure they are setting me up for something in the morning.
So here's hoping a M.T. move works out.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Have any of y'all drove tanker? If so what's it like? How does it differ from van besides the obvious? I ask because I've Been thinking a lot recently about going giving it a shot. I really wish Averitt had it then I could just switch over to it instead of switching companies

Read that Schneider is a great place for tankers.