March 2017 this and that.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Last day of Winter. Get your last look at any snow, no more after today. That's the way it works... Right?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Wrong, It ain't over until Tiger baseball gets snowed out at least once.

Speaking of baseball, Proud to annouce, the Son in law will be behind the plate @ CoAmerica park this year for some big 10 baseball. He really has surprised us.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Fourth day of doing nothing... I moved a little down south, and I hate to say it, but if things are not improving, soon I'll move to another carrier... with few hundreds of dollars per week, no wonder why my drivers are leaving...

Don't know if saw my post a few weeks ago. Its hard to make the decision to drag up but mostly because of the unknown..
Don't wait to long on a decision or that hole ya dug maybe hard to fill.. Best of luck either way ya go

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Last day of Winter. Get your last look at any snow, no more after today. That's the way it works... Right?

Wrong, It ain't over until Tiger baseball gets snowed out at least once.
109996660_1855258.gif

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
did a little international relations....a fellow and his wife were here in the lot with hood up for a spell...I wandered over and asked if all he needed was a boost and yep.....so drug up my ole sparkies and got him going....
Cajuns were Canadian at one time till the Brits gave them a ride to LA...because they were making a revolt on the eastern shores...

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My ongoing mousecapades adventure may be coming to a end. Alas, I have found their map!

22085437ddb00159d5199ddaa3c42c88.png

Well kind of

This morning I found a mouse in my maze of death. 2nd mouse and one that got away this season. Down considerably since I closed off most of the furnace access points. Last year I lost count, at least over a dozen by this point.

So I decided to close off every possible route from the back of the furnace. So now the furnace has been eliminated as a source of entry completely.

The only other possible spot is where the water and gas pipes exit. Which is also within my maze of death. A large amount of spray gap foam was in place, and I had also added more when the very first mouse appeared.

I've checked this area several times before and found no possible entry points, until today.

I thought I'd give it another inspection. While doing so, I felt a cold draft coming from underneath the spray foam. Letting my fingers do the walking, I found about a couple inch wide gap tunnel leading to under the house.

I had a can of gap spray foam on hand so I filled/flooded the area. Now, if I get another visitor, I know where I need focus my attack

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh man, next project just got a whole lot more difficult. I was planning on renewing my drivers license Monday or Tuesday. Which now I need my Birth certificate or passport. No problem, there in the safe.

Well they were in the safe before I moved. Found an empty safe, crap! I remember now, that I removed the contents, put them in a bag before the movers took the safe. It stayed unlocked until I could get the lost combination, that's why I removed everything. What I did with the bag, I have no clue. But obviously, never put the contents back in the safe. I don't even know where to start looking

Reactions: ntimevan