March 2017 this and that.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I started with 38,000 in profit, and the government gave me 48,000 in deductions so this was my best year going broke!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Done with taxes a few hours ago, been getting quickbooks set up. I tried really hard to show some profit this year. But just the basic deductions took care of that. I guess I'll just have to settle for a refund instead

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
at a Walmart in Baton Rouge....a day earlier then planned....showered and shaved at a Pilot....

100 points for booking a shower on the app.....don't let them expire needlessly..cash them in...that 100 points = $1.00 on the card...
Gee honey.. you're looking pretty spiffy!!!:D
not so grumpy either....this Pilot was so small had 3 showers all appeared to be converted broom closets....Tiny house anyone?.....LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
not so grumpy either....this Pilot was so small had 3 showers all appeared to be converted broom closets....Tiny house anyone?.....LOL
27490fbb9c2c25a1fe3996ad15e76fae.gif

OVM.... ? ...lol

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 of these times they might get it right....weird tho....the border is closed on Sundays for commercial freight...

Maybe it comes in later tonight sometime, I mean I don't care, if it gets canceled than this is for sure the worst week I've had at Millhouse, but I cannot blame them one bit.

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 of these times they might get it right....weird tho....the border is closed on Sundays for commercial freight...

Maybe it comes in later tonight sometime, I mean I don't care, if it gets canceled than this is for sure the worst week I've had at Millhouse, but I cannot blame them one bit.

It's just part of the game on the border can happen to anyone