March 2016, where are you going ??

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I believe I'm gonna stop on I76 at one of service plazas. Gotta headache and the load doesn't deliver until 3 tomorrow. Plus all the other excuses I could use like finding parking, it's windy, too many birds and of course the I don't wannas lol

That would be the one by alliance ( just a rest area) on 76 that's closest to your drop although on 80 there's a brand new one with free showers right as you enter Ohio from pa

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's what momma always said!
images

Reactions: Treadmill

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You must be special.

:morewaitingisrequired:
Well, he is, but he's just using the EO App. Likes are still enabled on the app, because the "Like posts:" permissions haven't changed for anyone. Installing the Post Ratings didn't supplant the "like" ability on the phone. Not until it goes live.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
That would be the one by alliance ( just a rest area) on 76 that's closest to your drop although on 80 there's a brand new one with free showers right as you enter Ohio from pa
I can't remember the exact one I stopped at but I'm roughly 3 and half hours from my drop. I think science hill or something to that affect

sjp5030

Active Expediter
EO APP How can I find it ? Will work on Android ? I went to app store but couldn't find it.
Well, he is, but he's just using the EO App. Likes are still enabled on the app, because the "Like posts:" permissions haven't changed for anyone. Installing the Post Ratings didn't supplant the "like" ability on the phone. Not until it goes live.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I haven't had a load since last month... Maybe today the blind nut will find a squirrel

Same here. Erlanger Ky.
Now that we are on elogs I woke up this morning to a out if service status and called into ask why. Response was I don't know what your status is or why. Also a statement to the effect, when you are in the sleeper we won't look for freight. So basically we into the 7th full shift of dispatchers that didn't look ahead because I was either on a load or in the sleeper..Why am I getting the feeling dispatch should have been trained to use elogs prior to installing them in the trucks? Elogs should be the first thing a dispatcher looks at when reporting to work to know the status of the fleet. Or maybe give them chalk boards again so they can color code the trucks.