March 2016, where are you going ??

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Why can't you like it from the app ?
No picking on Ohio! !!!!
I no longer have the option to. If I log into the website from the it might let but I haven't tried that. I'm sure someone will figure it out or I'll stumble into how to do it.

I'm from Kentucky southern Ohio has been called northern Kentucky, heck we have the Cincinnati airport lol. But Ohio has a lot of farm you gotta admit and it's boring to drive thru imo

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I no longer have the option to. If I log into the website from the it might let but I haven't tried that. I'm sure someone will figure it out or I'll stumble into how to do it.

I'm from Kentucky southern Ohio has been called northern Kentucky, heck we have the Cincinnati airport lol. But Ohio has a lot of farm you gotta admit and it's boring to drive thru imo

Have you ever liked a post or I should say, were you ever able to like before?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Some people have no brains!
View attachment 13288

Last year I got my medical marijuana card and tried the stuff for pain management. In fact, I still have some edibles here in the fridge that I need to throw away. I tried it and I was high for over 24 hours straight. I was so high that if I would have had a low blood sugar episode or a heart attack, or even if there was a fire in the house, I would have been too impaired to move. I was stuck to the couch. I could not function on the stuff. I know it is therapeutic because it does remove pain, but you can't function in the real world on that stuff. I didn't like it. At least I gave it a shot. The regular pain medications also make me extremely sick. There is only one that I can take and not be sick and still function on. I don't see the obsession with being stoned out of your mind? I'd rather have a nice cup of coffee and feel alive!

Reactions: fifaref2

Scargo

New Recruit
151 traffic deaths so far in Michigan... Y'all need some driving lessons up here!

Lookout!! One more Michigander Greenhorn on the board for the 1st time. "I'm an excellent driver" -- question for the members here -- where SHOULDN'T I go on my 1st outbound from W. MI?

also...how do you use a tie-down? *smirk*

p.s. a 12' Penske box-banana cutaway is my ship.