March 2012 Locations

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
we were at honda in ohio on friday, when we pulled up to security to drop they had no idea why we were there. great cars.but logistics a little off:)

Had to wait 40 minutes for shift change, but only took about 20 to get unloaded.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EO Forums

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting at the Pilot in Nogales AZ. Does not look like we are going to get our of here today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Long day! I'm beat to hell!

Got my FAST card yesterday. Within 10 minutes of telling dispatch, I got a FAST load. How's that for luck? Ends my drought.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Wait till you see how nice the border agents will be to you now.

I actually almost got my card taken away today, cause I forgot to activate it. LOL So much for reading the letter that came with the card. :D

He was cool about it. Just told me to check it out. Really tho, I've never had a problem with customs. Always straight forward and polite to them, and they usually return it in kind.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Running my load this week from Newell, WV to Rochester, MI. Sitting at the house for another 15 minutes then off to Newell to pickup.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Dedicated runs will kill ya off early!! However, some of the light weights like em.

roadeater

Active Expediter
Dedicated runs will kill ya off early!!

I would like to know why?
I have a dedicated run every day from Nashville to Louisville, really light weight with a good rate.
Dont see anything bad with that...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Dedicated runs will kill ya off early!!

I would like to know why?
I have a dedicated run every day from Nashville to Louisville, really light weight with a good rate.
Dont see anything bad with that...

That and any big, medium, and small carrier will go after dedicated runs.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Met Gospelriders this am. Randy and Terry. Gung ho and nice truck!

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums