Make Trucking Great Again....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
This from the guy who claims to be all about himself and doesn't care how anyone else runs their business.
I asked a civil question....How are things going.....?.....

the sheep observation was more slapstick humour as all 3 of you followed Joe over there....no ill will intended...

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I asked a civil question....How are things going.....?.....

the sheep observation was more slapstick humour as all 3 of you followed Joe over there....no ill will intended...
Stop it or I'm not gonna sell you any more of my used blow-up sheep.

deadhead

Veteran Expediter
The only reason to you need a fence to to keep all those experts you hired contained, before you bring on board do give a test or you just let fly by the seats of there pants.I never seen so many gifted people in one company.I hear that if a driver from Mayfield,Ky and he was gifted it means he had a pair os shoes to ware when he in grade school!

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
The only reason to you need a fence to to keep all those experts you hired contained, before you bring on board do give a test or you just let fly by the seats of there pants.I never seen so many gifted people in one company.I hear that if a driver from Mayfield,Ky and he was gifted it means he had a pair os shoes to ware when he in grade school!
?

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
The only real way to make Trucking Great Again is Get Rid of the Fat (Suites) and Stop the Multi Brokering of Loads. You do that it will Put more $ in the OOPS Pockets. Thus Trucking will once again be Lucrative.... Great....

Reactions: hazmat