Make Trucking Great Again....

APMECHANIC

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Gross Domestic Product @ 4% " GDP @ 4% " for a couple of years would certainly help . " Time is money , get it shipped now ! "

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wish that was a picture of a sheep. I like sheep!
4068782dd0695f9d905177759c9f7a6e.jpg

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I wish that was a picture of a sheep. I like sheep!
speaking of sheep...:pokepoke:you and TJ ....an unnamed "other"....followed a former manager from Load 1 to an upstart carrier there in Brownstown...how is that working out for you?.....

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
speaking of sheep...:pokepoke:you and TJ ....an unnamed "other"....followed a former manager from Load 1 to an upstart carrier there in Brownstown...how is that working out for you?.....

This from the guy who claims to be all about himself and doesn't care how anyone else runs their business.

Reactions: Steady Eddie

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
For me personally it didn't go as good for me as you claim leaving did for you.
Had John cut the dispatchers lose sooner..I may still be there...now that they are more competitive in the bidding...
for me personally CRE has cut my DH way down as far as getting home and back out.....we all have our little things....know what I mean?....I DO wish you the best of luck tho....:)

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Had John cut the dispatchers lose sooner..I may still be there...now that they are more competitive in the bidding...
for me personally CRE has cut my DH way down as far as getting home and back out.....we all have our little things....know what I mean?....I DO wish you the best of luck tho....:)
Well thanks. I wish all of us well No matter who we're getting our loads from. Back at Ioad1 is where "I" needed to be.