Make extra money while waiting on your next load!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
people who have made good livings in moms.

Are you talking about babies or a gigolo? Does John E condone you earning money this way?

I met a few people that did alright with Cutco knives, I made a few bucks doing it myself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, Amway is no different than any other, a few do really well and some do ok and most don't do anything except cause the others to do ok and/or well. So far this seems similar to the beginnings of Amway, suggestions of money, opportunity, etc. but no real information without making a meeting, in this case a PM meeting.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Does it involve sleeping with a fat girl or selling avon, or both? If not you can count me out.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I think only the bored folks replied to you, the others are so busy they cant get enough rest running loads.................................................:rolleyes:

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
It doesn't take up too much time to send a PM...but...if your assumption is correct, then they wouldn't be looking for extra money anyway...I am in the business so I know there is down time for everyone...thanks for your comment though.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Here's the deal.. we've all seen MLM.. yes it works, I know several people who made GOOOOD money doing it... in fact I've got a product I will be selling in the near future..

But the experience is, if people aren't willing to tell you what the product is up front, and stress the money over the product, most of the time it's a scam, and any product will do. Myself, I refused to get involved with any MLM that doesn't have excellent product.. therefore that's always my first question.. forget the levels, etc.. tell me the product, I know how it works LOL.

That's why people get so skeptical.. ..

Too many snake oil salesman using a legitimate system to sell some crappy product... ONLY to build the levels.

Dale

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Here's the deal.. we've all seen MLM.. yes it works, I know several people who made GOOOOD money doing it... in fact I've got a product I will be selling in the near future..

But the experience is, if people aren't willing to tell you what the product is up front, and stress the money over the product, most of the time it's a scam, and any product will do. Myself, I refused to get involved with any MLM that doesn't have excellent product.. therefore that's always my first question.. forget the levels, etc.. tell me the product, I know how it works LOL.

That's why people get so skeptical.. ..

Too many snake oil salesman using a legitimate system to sell some crappy product... ONLY to build the levels.

Dale

I'm sorry...I don't believe you have received any information to assume anything. I didn't stress any money over anything...all I said is what I do in my spare time generates money when not running loads and stated to PM me if bored and possibly interested...but since you are going to be rolling out a product to sell, I'm sure your time is tied up...thanks for the comment though and safe travels!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Thank you, but I've received plenty of information... I based my response on the LACK of information you provided, which actually tells me a lot... . don't be so touchy please :) I've seen many pitches. I did you a favor as someone who has been a member here a while, and didn't delete it instantly. I merely explained to you why most are so skeptical. If you have a good product or system, cool... but when you come off as secretive, it instantly sends up red flags.

Myself I like.. "Hey, I sell ____________ in my spare time and make good $$ . Anyone interested? "

Straight and to the point!

Dale

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Thank you, but I've received plenty of information... I based my response on the LACK of information you provided, which actually tells me a lot... . don't be so touchy please :) I've seen many pitches. I did you a favor as someone who has been a member here a while, and didn't delete it instantly. I merely explained to you why most are so skeptical. If you have a good product or system, cool... but when you come off as secretive, it instantly sends up red flags.

Myself I like.. "Hey, I sell ____________ in my spare time and make good $$ . Anyone interested? "

Straight and to the point!

Dale

Got it..thank you for your advise...and I look forward to learning about your product soon.

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I wouldn't call this a scam, just the old fashion pyramid scheme. Why do we need this on EO.

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
I'm not being rude at all and have been really nice...I have not twisted the arms of anyone to either read my post or reply to the same. I do not provide details on my post because that WOULD be a violation of the terms of use...however, we all have down time and if a legitimate opportunity is known of, I believe it should be shared with others. You had the choice to pass over my post like I sometimes do with posts regarding gay rights, politics, carrier defamation, etc. That's what makes America the best country in the world...the choices we have.

So if looking at an opportunity offends you, move along...simple as that. But I will not defend my posting again...if the Forum thinks it's inappropriate then so be it and they can remove it...along with all of the other posts that people "feel" are inappropriate for EO.