Make extra money while waiting on your next load!

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Want to learn how I make an extra $1k to $5k a month sitting in your van or truck waiting for the next load? Send me a private message to learn how I do it...make use of dead time today!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll bite! What do I have to do to earn this extra money? Does it involve walking around asking people for spare change? LOL

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Stuffing envelopes. .......lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Lmao to all comments thus far...no to all..pm for details..doesn't involve exercise, prostitution or anything illegal for that matter...if you carry a notepad, laptop or smartphone...this can work for you.

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Not spam...plz don't comment on something you have not been introduced to and have no idea about...makes you look ignorant to say the least. Thanks.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For just $ 24.95 you get full details. ....including 3 page book, visual aids , and online help. .....:D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Why not just tell people what the scam to save everyone time?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Ok..ok...the scam is you do a little work, follow up on your work...and have the POTENTIAL to make extra money while you are sitting without a load and making $0...there's the big scam. Now if you would like to find out how I make extra money on my no load periods...naa..forget it...it's just a scam anyway :p

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
You know what amazes me...I didn't say change your job or jump on a get rich program or make extra money doing nothing yet people felt the need to knock what I do in my spare time and further knock me wanting to share the info with this group...if you have time to write on here...you have time to make extra money doing something productive...just think when those slow periods come around every year, what do you do....just saying.

This opportunity isn't for everyone...the lazy need not bother and the "scam" folks...just move along...lol

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You know what amazes me...I didn't say change your job or jump on a get rich program or make extra money doing nothing yet people felt the need to knock what I do in my spare time and further knock me wanting to share the info with this group...if you have time to write on here...you have time to make extra money doing something productive...just think when those slow periods come around every year, what do you do....just saying.

This opportunity isn't for everyone...the lazy need not bother and the "scam" folks...just move along...lol

It's the fact that you are being secretive and won't even give a general description that makes me think it is some MLM scam.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You can't really blame people for being skeptical. They may have been exposed to Amway in the past.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's the fact that you are being secretive and won't even give a general description that makes me think it is some MLM scam.

Nope, not a scam. It's not something I'm interested in doing, But definitely not a scam.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You can't really blame people for being skeptical. They may have been exposed to Amway in the past.

I know a few people who were very sucesful with Amway and people who have made good livings in moms. What most fail to understand is they are all a business and must be treated like one.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.