Make extra money while waiting on your next load!

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
In an effort to drown out the noise of this posting, I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag some...but in a manner that does not violate the terms of use.

1) I am a Real Estate Investor and use Expediting as a way to make it around the nation looking at properties and building relations on my down time...especially Sundays (open houses).

2) I USE, mentor and market Real Estate Investor Educational Programs which have afforded me the opportunity of the investing. I take these classes during the week while I am out (loads permitting) and use the education to not only facilitate my deals, but also build my team.

So the "scam" is Real Estate...the long tested and most viable source of wealth in America.

NOW, if anyone wants to know the particulars of this opportunity, they can PM me.

Safe Travels!

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Yes I am and proud of it...and I have teams in Detroit, Nashville, Huntsville, Fort Lauderdale and Chicago...care to make a comment about those cities too...j/k, it's all good...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Teams in Detroit, Nashville, Huntsville, Fort Lauderdale and Purgatory. Boy do I feel sorry for that last team. Presuming that's Huntsville, AL., they have a nice ham radio store available to them. Real estate can be a good medium. Good luck.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Sthfl: I'm not interested in a part time career, but if I were, I'd be encouraged by your responses. You showed good judgement & great restraint, and I applaud that.
Not that the flaming train wreck threads aren't all kinds of fun, but civility is a much smarter response. I'm hoping you succeed at your investments, too.
:)

sthfl2000

Active Expediter
Huntsville has great real estate opportunities in Florence, Athens and yes Huntsville down to and including Birmingham...you'd be surprised.

Thank you Cheri...I appreciate the comment and wishes.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
In an effort to drown out the noise of this posting, I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag some...but in a manner that does not violate the terms of use.

1) I am a Real Estate Investor and use Expediting as a way to make it around the nation looking at properties and building relations on my down time...especially Sundays (open houses).

2) I USE, mentor and market Real Estate Investor Educational Programs which have afforded me the opportunity of the investing. I take these classes during the week while I am out (loads permitting) and use the education to not only facilitate my deals, but also build my team.

So the "scam" is Real Estate...the long tested and most viable source of wealth in America.

NOW, if anyone wants to know the particulars of this opportunity, they can PM me.

Safe Travels!

See, now that's awesome! Laid out what the opportunity is, just sayin it works for you, and people can contact you!

I'm a great believer in that.. I know some people like to play the 'contact me for info' game, because they don't wanna tell you what they're doing LOL.

I didn't say you WERE trying to scam people, just that's what people THINK when you say 'contact me for a way to make money' etc. Especially since you seemed so touchy and defensive as soon as people commented on it.. then we REALLY assume you expect flack LOL...

Mine by the way will be Advocare supplements.. good products I believe in, but I want to be a better example of how they work before I start selling to others!

Good luck with your real estate efforts.

Dale