LRT Expedite closes it's doors.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I contacted OOIDA, they said theres nothing they can do, I will have to take them to small claims court. But im thinking about contacting the Ohio Attorney Generals office. This guy deserves jail time. I mean technically, he did steal money owed to the drivers. And when I got a sense of what was going on, I tried to warn other drivers, but my posts were deleted. It must be nice to have friends in high places.
Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I contacted OOIDA, they said theres nothing they can do, I will have to take them to small claims court. But im thinking about contacting the Ohio Attorney Generals office. This guy deserves jail time. I mean technically, he did steal money owed to the drivers. And when I got a sense of what was going on, I tried to warn other drivers, but my posts were deleted. It must be nice to have friends in high places.
Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

One thread was enough ...your warning was heard....

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
According to Stu, said van will still show up under each company listing it, but the system will see the duplicate VINs and group those listings together somehow so someone doing a truck search will be able to tell they're all the same van.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ok Charles, I just laughed out load on an airplane!

airplane_movie_1980.jpg

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
I wish John the best and also those who he owes money . I never received the yelling and such that you all said you received, but I guess things happen and stress can change your personality if you have ever run a business by yourself. Poop happens and we move on. Tomorrow you will be talking about another company and you will be happy. IMHO
YOU WISH jOHN THE BEST??? Why ? This guy is a liar, a criminal! He own a lot of money to hnest drivers!