Low prices are killing this month!ppl bending over like crazy!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't have to call him that Id hope! He's a driver just like the rest of us who is expanding his options ! Until proven otherwise He's not a pimp in my book.

I don't see "pimp" as ONLY a bad term. There are plenty of slang-ish terms out there.
Yes, after being on te road a couple of years, I gained a great RESPECT for what you guys are doing and going through.

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
imageuploadedbyeo-forums1460587350-456812-jpg.13638
:D:D
First show is sin 2 weeks 3 day event if anyone's ever stuck in northeastern Ohio and wants to come your all welcome ! Van camping is available at no charge as well as I have a guest list so your backstage pass is good
If you can "lose" a signed guitar from Buckethead I'll meet you anywhere in US to pickup !!!:D:D

Played myself since I was 15 he's on my Spotify way too much

Too bad I see this now I was parked in northeast Ohio for 9 years:mad:

On topic tho I see a big jump in business this month with all the major carriers now hiring sprinter type vans in Ontario (nobody last month) and frantic calls from my carrier about cargo size
Hopefully this will boost rates if there's less empty trucks

Last edited:

tknight

Veteran Expediter
If you can "lose" a signed guitar from Buckethead I'll meet you anywhere in US to pickup !!!:D:D

Not asking for much are you ?

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
So in a sense your saying the trucks are subsidizing the vans with FSC. (I am assuming your in a van)
Like I said maybe the carriers should restructure how they pay FSC. Figure out the fleet average for vans and pay it accordingly. Based on van mileage and not total fleet mileage.
I don't know a single truck driver that says he makes money on FSC unless he finds his own freight then he loves the high prices. I would much rather pay low prices at the pump and forgo the higher FSC rate. I believe and from what I see on freight bills and emails regardless how high/low FSC is billed it doesn't all come to the truck. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you can do it and make it work, but it ain't working for the trucks. Low fuel prices work in my book.
im in a straight trk. just seems that I made more when fuel was higher I was getting 300 to 400 for a trip to Austin out of fl now its a 175.00 400 would almost pay the fuel out there

Reactions: Treadmill and Greg

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
im in a straight trk. just seems that I made more when fuel was higher I was getting 300 to 400 for a trip to Austin out of fl now its a 175.00 400 would almost pay the fuel out there
Never never in my time in a straight did I draw that much FSC on a single load. That's more then most of my paid miles anymore.

I just found out last month my garbage man is doing better on FSC then me. And he only goes 900 feet from his last pickup. FSC is nearly the same as the monthly garbage bill..

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Murray ya need to lean across the table and remind these 2 guys that it just may have been me that put this idea of a whole new headache in your head awhile ago. So with that said does that put me towards the front of line?:D
No pressure but I got I 75 covered for ya..I know every pot hole on it. Send the other guys east and west..

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I asked him 5 months ago when I got my truck back on line and I saw it falling apart out here! But we can all work together I'm sure!

Reactions: Slo-Ride

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Murray ya need to lean across the table and remind these 2 guys that it just may have been me that put this idea of a whole new headache in your head awhile ago. So with that said does that put me towards the front of line?:D
No pressure but I got I 75 covered for ya..I know every pot hole on it. Send the other guys east and west..

LOL!! You can have the credit but in the last 4 year I'm guessing about 40-50 straights have approached us.

Reactions: Slo-Ride