Driver for 15 years
O/O for 13 years
OOIDA #829119

Drive Safe!

Jeff

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
RE: Looking to join Express 1 - what is their trac

Ditto on the attitude thing....It also Sounds like there is more to this story than what Bubba is letting on. I'd like to know what he means by "lives being ruined by Express-1". Maybe he's mad because he didn't qualify....

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

Ya know, we don't do much automotive, but, one of my trucks let me know today that while at the dock at a plant, the actually saw a UAW cat multi tasking. He it seemed was accomplishing 4 (four) things at the same time insteada taking care of the 1 (one) task that seemed to me to be less tasks, unload'in the truck. They were at the same time, eat'in a donut, drinkin coffee, read'in the paper and pick'in his nose. Now, I don't know what many backgrounds are of the typers on here but...... might have something to do wit been shown da door.

bubbajeffh

Seasoned Expediter

Well, sorry for the truth and people unable to accept that everything isn't happy go lucky.

Lives ruined - financial screwing, empty promises, information inacurately entered in the system, paid (on average) 30 miles less than what actually had to be driven, uncompensated for detention time and dead head miles, etc etc etc..

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

Bubba Da Post Office. They'll pay ya for every mile ya walk!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

When you make extremely broad accusations about a company you haven't even worked with you lose credibility. If you are blindly quoting what someone told you there is a word that defines that, gossip. You will find that virtually every company using qualcomm charges $35 weekly for it. You will find that most companies of any size have customer contracts that are on Rand McNally miles which is what produces the shortage of about 10%.

Should you refrain from listening to gossip and look into this you will find Express-1 is one of the leaders in this industry as far as honesty and integrity are concerned. They are a great organization that if guilty of anything it is only of having a few people who may be so enthusiastic about the company that they overlook the few warts that every company has. They are not the right company for everyone to work with. No company is. If there was such a company we'd all be there. I said before and will repeat that X-1 is an excellent company and on the short list of suspects for anyone looking for a company. I have no association with them nor do I have any axe to grind against them therefore what I have said isn't gossip nor is it self promoting.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter

Dude, I don't know who you think reads this stuff. I have been driving for Express-1 for sometime now and based on what you are propogating on this forum, I have no choice but to call you a liar.
You are way out of line.This site is for sharing true ideas. It is not intended for people like yourself who lack character to spread lies about a company with integrity. Oh, and by the way...I don't know for sure what you mean by "an agent for Express-1", but if you mean you are driving for a fleet owner rather than directly for the company then you are driving for Express-1...you are just giving away some of your earnings. Yain't too bright, are ya Bubba?

bubbajeffh

Seasoned Expediter

I did work for them. So I know what I have stated is true. And maybe since you work for them and are getting things taken care of correctly then there is a difference of treatment of drivers. I know that they treated me unfairly and wanted to make more money for me to join direct when the agency company had already paid for the items they wanted me to pay for to join. I will leave it at that. You don't know me and I am NOT a lair. I pray for those who work with this company and that is that.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter

Ok, so let me understand this: You posted on here that you were interested in signing wih them, but you needed some facts. Now when confronted, you are posting that you have actually worked for them. So which is it?

Driver for 15 years
O/O for 13 years
OOIDA #829119

Drive Safe!

Jeff

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter

What a goofball. Wasted everybodys time trying to give some info. Go away goofy.

My sig line does really apply to some.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army

Thanks, Jim or Karen, whichever. Couldn'ta said it better.

ABEJR2004

Expert Expediter

I am sooo confused

AbeJr
TranStewart #6680
Stand Tall & Be Proud

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Jefferson asks a good question. You claim to not be a liar, yet, in your original post you say you don't know about E1. Which is it? Do you have any comprehension of what credibility is?

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Kim it looks like you just blew Bubbas cover away. No who is the liar,looks to me like the Bubba.

raceman

Veteran Expediter

What a dogs butt. E1 has been on the side of my trucks twice. They are top notch people and company. You should stand in the corner thinking about your ways for the next two days for the crap you have typed.

By the way you made a statement earlier about not doing OTR because of time out to earn a living. That made it clear to me you have not a clue about this business. What an #####. Why would you even generate this thread?

Sorry for my French folks but this guy is a joke.

Oh so you know where I stand on E1. E1 will be on the side of my ride the minute I ever need to go with another Expedite company. I enjoy dedicated freight now but I know that is not forever.

Raceman
Dedicated O/O
OOIDA 741748

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Shawn nice to see you back on,it's been a while. Also nice to see your support or E1,nothing wrong with that company.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

>>I am looking to join Express 1, but I don't know much about them. I am >>just wondering how they are ranked and how well they can produce work. >>I am wondering what they pay per loaded mile vs the average? I have >>heard they are number 3 or 4 expedite company in the US, is this true?

>I did work for them. So I know what I have stated is true.

Your very first post in this thread said you might join them and don't know about them. Then you say you know all about them. Which one is it? Credibility.

Leo Bricker, 73's K5LDB, OOIDA Life Member 677319
Owner, Panther trucks 5508, 5509, 5641
Highway Watch Participant, Truckerbuddy
EO Forum Moderator
----------
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

bubbajeffh

Seasoned Expediter

You can be mad and accuse me all you want. I was looking to join them direct and wanted information to see if what was said about them and what they said was true. I couldn't get straight answers from anyone and didn't trust what they said. What I have stated is true. If you feel that Express 1 is a stand up company and they do right by their drivers - fine, but I on the other hand have not seen it. If I have offended some by asking a question so I could make a good informed decision, sorry. I took for granted that what Express 1 stated to the agency company to be true and wasn't going to make that mistake again. If you are or aren't with Express 1 and you like them, and they haven't shafted you great. I know several who were and now aren't with them for the same reasons I have stated. One of our drivers went with them and was asked to shuffle an extra $900 (already purchased items and installed items) and they told me I had to pony up $1100 after they said I would pay the same as the previous driver. I was looking to join them and I didn't know much about them. I did know some, so their wasn't a lie there. I was hoping to find out some good information and hopefully make a decision that would benefit my pocket, but that wasn't going to happen with them. I wish it would have.

I pray that you can understand why I needed answers. I pray that everyone is safe and can make a decent to great income, as I wish to for my family.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter

I know I should just leave this guy alone but kind of like a trainwreck I just can't look away......

>>I couldn't get straight answers from anyone and didn't trust what they said.

Wow, what a coincidence...WE CAN'T GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER OUT OF YOU!!!! I appreciate the prayers but maybe you should be praying for guidance for yourself instead.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

Time to say goodbye to Bubba and his inconsistencies.