Looking to connect with Panther van fleet owners

Erin

New Recruit
Researching
Hello all! My co-driver and I have been accepted at Panther Premium Logistics, and we are looking to start out driving a cargo van for a fleet owner. We have not had any luck contacting the fleet owner they tried to connect us with, so I figured I would see if there was anyone on here that might be able to point is in the right direction. Thanks in advance!
Erin

Reactions: Todd Smith

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You should look in the free classifieds on this site.

Are you sure you want to drive a cargo van?
Doing some research thru these forums, you will learn the rates for vans are barely enough for an experienced O/O, let alone split 3 ways.

Reactions: guido4475

Erin

New Recruit
Researching
We are looking to work our way up to owning a straight truck. My co-driver has his class A, but doesn't want to drive anything that big anymore, and I am new to OTR driving, so I would like to start small. We currently can't finance our own vehicle, so it's really our only option at this point.

Erin

New Recruit
Researching
Looks like the smallest vehicle they work with is a straight truck, from what I can tell. Do they have a separate page for their cargo van fleet? I don't have a class B yet.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks like the smallest vehicle they work with is a straight truck, from what I can tell. Do they have a separate page for their cargo van fleet? I don't have a class B yet.
Get a class b.... you'll be better off.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I plan on doing so, in the future.
Thanks for your advice.
Anytime, keep us posted.

Oh, and by the way...... Welcome to EO.
Just like voting, ........... post, then post more. :D