Looking for a sleeper expeditors truck

The trucking mechanic

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
US Marines
Hello I'm a 17yr diesel mech and former Marine. I'm ready to lay my tools down an try something new. I'm look for a Expeditors truck 2007 an newer. Must have at least 96in sleeper, lift gate, reefer and would like 17ft/22ft box an drop axle. I can live without the drop axle and 22ft box. I have located a 05 an a 07 Columbia, I have cash in hand and wanted to see if anything else was out there. The 2 I've found have Mercedes in them, I prefer a Cummins or a Detroit

John49

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone know of any freight forwarding companies out here in Wisconsin, Illinois Or Indiana!!!

sanbomi1

Expert Expediter
Researching
US Army
Anyone know of any freight forwarding companies out here in Wisconsin, Illinois Or Indiana!!!
I used this company a lot in the past, always had great service. If I recall, Karen and Mark were my contacts, but again, it's been awhile ago.

WISCONSIN
Universal Forwarding Overseas, Ltd.
941 North Perkins Street
Appleton WI 54914
Phone: (920) 731-0822 Fax: (920) 731-0293

Last edited:
Reactions: John49

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My own authority or landstar
Do you have recent, verifiable experience?

If you are new to the industry, either of the 2 choices you mentioned could be a rough start.

Reasoning:
1. own authority = you will need to find customers
2. Landstar does not have a traditional dispatch system, so it will be similar to #1 above

Reactions: hdxpedx

John49

Active Expediter
Owner/Operator
I used this company a lot in the past, always had great service. If I recall, Karen and Mark were my contacts, but again, it's been awhile ago.

WISCONSIN
Universal Forwarding Overseas, Ltd.
941 North Perkins Street
Appleton WI 54914
Phone: (920) 731-0822 Fax: (920) 731-0293
Good Morning Happy 4th Of July, Thanks so much for the information much appreciated

Reactions: sanbomi1