Looking and shopping.....any help?

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter
Does anybody in know if Express1;Nation Express or any other company,get you the miles with at less an average per week.
I've been trying to hold on were I'm at,because I don't like job hopping,but that was the the last straw when I set 4 day's and was offered a load for .50 and refused. Went on line to check to see how many other trucks was in the area and seen I was placed out of service.To me that was a little under handed,now that show that I just went back in service and lost the the 4 days I've been setting and put me behind the other trucks.Anyway set one more day went out of service and eat 1200 miles home.looks for a better company to put my Sprinter on with,any help,please.

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
where were you sitting?
did the company offer to reposition you?
i have a bud with one of those companies and he has been in tulsa since tuesday.

comet_4298

Seasoned Expediter
was setting in laredo....offer was going to tulsa,ok and the last time i went there i set 4 days and the company said that they couldn't even buy a load out of there at that time.............so go from one bad place to another and set,but that's not what bothers me,it's the fact that,they put me out of service for turning down a load that I didn't think was for me and it's suppose to be a no-force dispatch place.....if I didn't happen to have a laptop or get online I could of set another few day and never known I was out of service.