Locked up

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I got 'locked out' of EO today from 1040EST to 1045EST. Had to close every thing out and bring it back up to get on. Same thing as when I get locked out in the 1900EST hour.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Same here. Site went deader'n a doornail. Other sites were fine. I didn't have close anything out, I just had to wait until EO woke back up again.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Same here. Site went deader'n a doornail. Other sites were fine. I didn't have close anything out, I just had to wait until EO woke back up again.

All other sites worked on my end as well. I did, however, have to wake it up my self.

Funny, when I finally did get it to work, logged back on, I was still logged in. Strange happenings.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I had three tabs trying to connect. Connecting....... on the tab, and on the Status Bar, it was, "Waiting for www.expeditersonline.com...." and it just sat there. I'd refresh, same thing, then, eventually, I'd refresh and it would come up just fine as if nothing had happened.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I had three tabs trying to connect. Connecting....... on the tab, and on the Status Bar, it was, "Waiting for www.expeditersonline.com...." and it just sat there. I'd refresh, same thing, then, eventually, I'd refresh and it would come up just fine as if nothing had happened.

Will try similar next lock up. It was funny, I even closed out my browser and yet when I finally reconnected I was still logged into the forums.