Locations and more.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes you have a good week going ... He said a few drivers were busy ,, right place right time .. but in general slow .. Other carriers same thing going on .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I 'll be DH ing out of Ia. in the middle of afternoon if dispatch doesn't find a load before then .. It s been a nice July to be home and spend time with wife and family . Its been to hot to do honeydo s or go fishing , but just enjoying time off .. I only worked less than 10 days on loads in july , but after exspences still had more take home pay than working 4 weeks in a factory at $ 20. a hour . So as many talk about on here , build up your cash reserves TO get you through the slow times ... Will be knocking off the rust on me and hoping to get the wheels rolling ...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made it to a honey hole , after a good nights sleep hopefully phone rings in morning with a load ,, , a day load would be nice .. Have to retrain myself for night loads ..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I 'll be DH ing out of Ia. in the middle of afternoon if dispatch doesn't find a load before then .. It s been a nice July to be home and spend time with wife and family . Its been to hot to do honeydo s or go fishing , but just enjoying time off .. I only worked less than 10 days on loads in july , but after exspences still had more take home pay than working 4 weeks in a factory at $ 20. a hour . So as many talk about on here , build up your cash reserves TO get you through the slow times ... Will be knocking off the rust on me and hoping to get the wheels rolling ...

It has alot to do where you live....living in SW Mi. The ONLY times i have had 0 loads for the week were xmas week or Laredo Tx. Besides that never no problems.....ooops...gave up my honey
Hole......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Believe me I was not complaining , we planned for July to be slow .. I would rather be at home during a slow month than be sitting who knows where for 4 days waiting 4phone to ring .. Several drivers for different carriers PM me that s what they experienced in july . Yes some drivers had a good month but not many .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes , shorty load ,225 mile .....crazy thing just happened sitting at Pilot ts ,, walking from van to entrance of the ts and a man approached me and said hi and gave me his Bolt business card and shook my hand and thanked me as a driver for every thing we do out here on road .. Surprised ,yes , this mans name is Dan and he was heading on vacation with family and he took 5 minutes of his time to greet me ..... Corporate Sales Executive , yes but he still had time for a driver... Glad to meet you.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load , DH to Oh. deliver to Chicago , all miles paid ... 1 skid 126 long .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now no. 1 ,, a few snow flurries would feel good about now .

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Indy to gary in. Was #6 so off to my honey hole HOME!! 90 mi. Dh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3 loads did leave this area today , all 250 to 350 miles only

ntimevan