Locations and more.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
still @ home OOS for another week or two...putting new hardwood floors in the whole house...hopefully it gets busy in a few weeks...(not holding my breath)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
E M T. ....wow 8 Vans in Chicago area. ...time for a little fishing. ..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 nibbles today. ..but no hookset. .

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
2 nibbles today. ..but no hookset. .

Exactly why i stay home this time of year...learned my lesson the 1st. year..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
Myself I do very good during Holiday time... Long runs. Load for monday form Laredo to Clovis,NM

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I stayed home last year also and ran locals for a very good rate. ..when they called me weds. to go out of state I told them my rate. ..It was a NO go for 2 hours and then the customer had called back to book the load. .2 nd. load also was at my higher rate or I was deadheading home. You & others can sit home if you want during the holidays & i would be also .....but I told them My Rate and they paid it. .so Bolt makes money & so do I. ...$ 1.50 a mile gets me off the sofa & on a load. ...so I m definitly willing to sit & wait a while during the holidays. ....heck we do it the other 50 weeks of year. ...

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I will just stay home...i am enjoying the time home...see what it looks like in a week or so..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
Getting ready to come back in service, Tuesday or Wednesday. I been off so long I will be have to be retained. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app