Locations and more.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
No I dead headed. I had to go to my father in laws and pick up my beef I brought home 860lbs of frozen beef for me and my mom and dad.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Ahh..enjoy your time off..merry xmas

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

PJay59

Veteran Expediter
M. T in Marion,IL Hopefully Santa needs help in Expediting. change the words from Ho Ho Ho to Slow Slow Slow

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Muskegon mi to montague mi..20 miles loaded..all miles paid from home and back..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh the weather up northwest is frightfull & down south here its so delightful. .....lalala...

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ga. to Tn. ,, Tn. to Nc., Nc. to Sc. ,, short but good pay loads......but now home clock is ticking. ....turned down load to Florida last night ....sorry wrong way. ...

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3 am was offered a recovery load for another comp. going back into SC. lol sorry NO. ...like it says on special notes Ia. , Mn. or Wi....lol only......:D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had nibble in Ky....but no go....weather is turning to crap south of Indy.....hanging out till daylight and storm updates in Whiteland.....

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Went oos this morning..going to stay home for the next couple of weeks..have a good Christmas everyone..

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
I've gotten two load offers since I have been off duty. Funny when I need the loads out of they are nowhere to be found. Merry Christmas :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Made it home. ..Funny thing stop at J in Evansdale. Ia......What No Expeditors. ....lol